First of all, can I just teletransport myself to Positano already? Is teletransport even a word? Good gravy. I’ve been watching Giada in Italy lately and have been re-watching almost every episode just to feel like I’m on vacation in Europe. Can you even imagine what it must be like to have a family home with this kind of view all the time? I can’t get over it…
Can I admit something? We start our Whole30 tomorrow and I’m a little terrified. I know that there will likely be withdrawals and that we won’t feel amazing right away, and that little bit of discomfort makes me nervous. I’m also nervous about the prep time that I know will be involved. It’ll all fall into place, but the anticipation is making me crazy.
I’m excited about having some time to spend with my boys and wrapping up the bulk of my talk for the Arkansas Women Bloggers Conference at the end of August. Last year I felt like an idiot but got so much great feedback, so I’m really working on bulking up the info and making sure that the session really rocks this year. If you’re local you HAVE to check it out!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Hope it’s amazing!
1. This one hit home big time for me. Not only does our culture glorify the busy, I’ve found it’s hard to live without it!
2. This story is AMAZING. I found myself reading it during a midnight nursing and stayed up to read it long after A went to sleep. Fascinating!
- The mixed-up brothers of Bogotá (New York Times)
3. Spiralizing 101. I stinking love Lindsay and she spells out all things spiralizing in one easy post. Love it!
- 8 life-changing ways to use a spiralizer (Pinch of Yum)
4. Another all-encompassing post, this time on printing photos beautifully. With so many options it’s hard to pick sometimes, but Natalie spells it out for you!
- Print those photos (Thoughts by Natalie)
5. While I haven’t taken the plunge, I’m all about capsule wardrobes. Love these tips on keeping it fresh!
- Five ways to keep your capsule fresh (Ode to Imperfection)
6. This documentary on becoming a master sommelier. #lifegoals
- Somm (Somm Documentary Film)
7. Must. Have. This. Tunic. I just get so nervous buying stuff online. But it’s just so pretty!
- The Texture Tunic (Everlane)
8. Speaking of wine, have you seen these wine pearls?! As soon as I feel comfortable drinking again I’ll be getting some.
- Wine Pearls (Food52)
9. Amy Shumer hits a homerun every. stinking. interview.
10. Humans of New York is traveling the world again. If you’re not following that Instagram account, do it now!
Photo found here.
Leave a Reply