“The pomegranate is an ancient fruit commonly found in Greek mythology, and today it’s celebrated around the world for the sweet and slightly tart juice found in the edible part of the fruit. Staying true to its authentic Greek yogurt recipe, Oikos Organic combines the best part of the pomegranate with sweet raspberries and exotic acaí to create a creamy, refreshingly healthy treat in a convenient 5.3 ounce cup.”
And since they’re so amazing, Stonyfield Oikos has offered one reader a “super” prize pack full of amazing things!
- 2 free coupons for Oikos Organic Super Fruits Greek Yogurt
- Weleda All Natural Pomegranate Firming Day Cream and Pomegranate Firming Serum
- 2 free coupons for Crofters Organic Fruit Spreads
- Organic Pomegranate lip balm, made by Eco Lips
- 2 samples of Numi Organic Berry Black Tea (featuring organic raspberry and raspberry leaf)
- Simply Be Well Organic Pomegranate Moisturizing Body Bar
- RW Knudsen 32 oz Organic Just Pomegranate Juice
Quite the stash, right? And it can be yours all yours by entering this contest:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what YOU do to make you feel super! (mandatory)
- Watch this light-hearted video on understanding organics and leave a comment about what you learned.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment saying you did.
- Like “Heather’s Dish” on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did.
This contest is open to US readers only, and I’ll be picking a winner on Friday by 12pm MST. Good luck!