My friends! How’s it going? How was your week? I gotta say, mine has been up and down. It’s been relatively good but A is still working on beating this ear infection with a fever AND I think he might be teething his two-year molars already. OY. He’s so flipping adorable, though, even when he doesn’t feel well. And momma’s not mad about the snuggles, amen?
Question: have y’all ever made banana ice cream? Like out of frozen bananas? I’ve seen so many things lately featuring “nice cream” so I threw a few bananas in the freezer last night and will be making it tonight. Excited and a little scared!
I hope you guys enjoy this weekend, that your family and loved ones are safe and healthy, and that you can enjoy some of these links!
1. Slow blogging – basically where my heart has been for months now.
2. Loved this podcast this week.
3. Heck, I loved this one too!
4. This made my heart so happy. SO HAPPY.
5. Moms, if you read one thing this week make it THIS POST RIGHT HERE.
6. Five hour work week? DONE AND DONE.
7. Saving this for rainy day kiddo projects!
8. A really interesting read on homeschooling – thoughts?
9. Fall in a cake. NEED IT!
10. Reading and re-reading about a rhythm for cleaning. Need it badly!