This weather. Y’all, I’m over the crazy heat wave – can it be fall yet? Or that 2-week window between summer and fall before pumpkin spice blows out of proportion and when peaches are still fresh and juicy and good? Because that’s kind of the most amazing time and I’m practically living for it right now. I keep telling the boys that we’ll be able to play outside someday. SOMEDAY!
What are you guys up to this weekend?! I’m helping to throw a baby shower for one of the sweetest women on the planet and I can’t wait to see how everything comes together. There may also be a few recipes for y’all coming out of it too – it’s going to be a delicious party!
I hope y’all have a beautiful weekend, and enjoy these links while you’re at it!
1. Truth bomb – get in those pictures!!! (Huffington Post)
2. Mixed messages we get as moms – you do you momma! (Scary Mommy)
3. You’re not going to like how this ends…but I thought it was beautifully written. (My Upside Right Life)
4. Styling still life photos – so fun, beautiful, and inspiring! (Nester)
5. So maybe I want a hippo of my own? So what? (Animal Planet)
6. On identity in only a few seconds. Love this. (Team USA)
7. Do you know what the purple butterfly means? (Today)
8. No excuses, y’all. None at all!
9. Nothing has made the dragon scales shine brighter than motherhood. YES. (Coffee & Crumbs)
10. A puppy that prays before meals – so cute! (The Shrug)