Hallelujah, the weekend is HERE! We’ve got a really fun one in store…Grandma & Grandpa are in town!!! Our boys love their grandparents so much, I absolutely adore my parents, and bonus? Nate and I get to go on a date (YAY) AND my 8 loads of laundry from this week are folded and put away. Score!
This week was actually really great. We got to go swimming more than usual, W jumped off the diving board for the first time and is now an official 3-year-old adrenaline junkie. A is officially 3 months old and is the cutest, sweetest little dude. In alternate news, yesterday I stubbed my “ring finger toe” so badly that my toenail is purple and will likely fall off, which has made walking interesting. Ouch.
I hope y’all enjoy these links as much as I have! And have a great weekend…leave it all on the table!
1. Why exercising is a higher priority than work. Couldn’t agree more!
2. Embracing the after-baby body. Something I wish I had been better at both times; embracing the beauty of creating life.
3. Calling all food bloggers/stylists! 6 fun ways to embellish utensils in under 5 minutes. Done.
4. The 5-4-3-2-1 Packing Rule. This is totally genius and will forever change the way I travel.
5. DIY Photo Notepads. Super cute idea for gifts, especially for family and close friends!
6. To Live and To Proclaim – this hit me at just the right moment when I read it yesterday. Amen.
7. Mango Pineapple Ice Cream. SO on point for summer, and most of the ingredients come from the pantry!
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter and Ice Cream Cups. Have mercy.
10. A super simple backdrop I’m in love with. Now I just need time for DIYs…
Image via 7 Themes.