I am D Y I N G over this amazing weather you guys. I’ve said it a million times, I hate to be the girl who talks about weather all the time, but it’s SERIOUSLY amazing. Not to mention we are all sleeping better because of all the play time we’ve been getting. I’m not stoked about the crazy heat of the summer, but the getting outside part is pretty much amazing. Love me some fresh air!
Today’s list is a little short because truth be told I tried to stay off the internet a little more this week. Such a good thing to take a break once in a while! In fact, I think it’s a trend I’ll be carrying into the weekend too…just to enjoy time and slow it down a bit more 🙂 Y’all enjoy!
1. Because you never know how helping a stranger can change their life. (The Mighty)
2. Words I need to say to Nate more often: “So I let you be my mirror.” (For Every Mom)
3. Because you just never know when you might need to open a wine bottle with a key. (DIY ManMade)
4. Who knew sand was so beautiful? Another example of a creative, detailed, loving God if you ask me! (Bored Panda)
5. Loved this post on cooking these days because it’s basically my life too. Wouldn’t trade it for the world! (Turntable Kitchen)
6. QUESTION for you moms out there: what kind of car/van/SUV do you drive? What do you like/not like? We could be in the market for a bigger car soon (that’s what happens when you have huge kids I suppose) and I don’t even know where to start!