Last week I received some INCREDIBLE products from iHerb, a fantastic online carrier of vitamins and herbal supplements (vegan, vegetarian, raw and even gluten free), cosmetics and personal care items that are organic and/or cruelty-free, eco-friendly products as well as over 1000 natural and specialty grocery items. Sounds pretty amazing, huh?
- Chia seeds
- Bob’s Red Mill 13-Bean Soup
- Whey protein
- green measuring cups (LOVE the color!)
- pumpkin seeds
- Mango Awapuhi shampoo
- a free sample of strawberry pomegranate preserves
Although I plan on trying the chia seeds for a vegan baking project tonight (what? who am I?), I can honestly say I’ve tried everything else and it is wonderful. I now have protein powder for smoothies, which I’ve never tried before and now that I have I’m not going back. The soup is fantastic and FULL of fiber, the seeds are perfectly crunchy and great for the afternoon salt cravings. The preserves? Well, they are no more. You’ll see the measuring cups in full force soon, and the shampoo makes my hair smell like the tropics. What’s not to love?
iHerb made shopping and picking out great products so easy, and they have an amazing selection. I don’t know how I’ll go back to shopping at a regular store…
- leave a comment on this post telling me the one natural product you want to try the most.
For extra entries you can:
- tweet the following: “@heathersdish and @iherb are giving away a $50 shopping spree! https://www.heatherdisarro.com/2011/03/08/iherb-rocks-giveaway-time” and leave a comment letting me know you did
- follow me on facebook and leave me a comment letting me know you did
I’ll be picking a winner on Friday (3/11) morning and will announce it in the afternoon post!
Alright y’all – get to commenting!