HELLO FRIENDS! You guys, we made it again. It’s Friday, it’s Fall, and I’m totally splurging and getting a drink at Starbucks today. Maybe while wearing some black running tights, an oversized sweater, booties and a sassy scarf. It’s about that time, right?
Speaking of running tights (is that what they’re called? I’m not a fashion blogger although sometimes I dream I could be…), HOLY GOODNESS Lululemon is outrageous. I have a few of their items that were gifted to me so I never actually spent my own money, but now I have a $50 gift card and you know what I can get at Lululemon? I can get a headband, a hat, a scrunchie (I can’t even with that…), some gloves or a pair of socks. The. End. Why do those Wunder Unders have to be so dang comfy?!
In other news we gave W his Halloween costume a few days early and he has since been wearing it everywhere. I die – I’ve been hoping and praying that the kid would do just that, and now that he is it’s even better than I thought. Cutest thing in the world.
This weekend we’re finally getting some rain and I’m hoping for some down time/time to clean our house a little. Any reason to be cozy, you know?
Hope y’all have a great one, and enjoy these links!
1. A photographer edited out the smartphones in photos, and the results are actually really sad. Makes me double think how often I glance at my own device! (Quartz)
2. Myths that Millennials believe about purpose. GUILTY. (Relevant)
3. A beautiful reminder that Photoshopping flaws isn’t always the best thing. (Little Things)
4. A groom got cold feet, which turned into a feast for the homeless. Bittersweet. (Relevant)
5. Moms, we can do so much better than judging one another. You’re doing the best you can, and I’m doing the same, and we’re going to make this world a better place…together. (Similac)
6. Lubbock, in pieces. I loved this essay about my hometown; a place that you’ll never really get until you’ve lived there. (Staking the Plains)
7. Inside the kitchen of…Smitten Kitchen! Deb is completely adorable, and I’m super jealous of her sweet little kitchen! (Slate)
9. Five must-visit French destinations that aren’t Paris. I want to see them all, and Paris too! (Darling)
10. Absolutely loved this essay, and my favorite part is the last line: “Off you go.” (Jen Hatmaker)