What is happening y’all?! I’ll be honest, I can’t believe how fast this month has flown by. Monday I turn 32 (!!!) years old, and then shortly it’ll be October and then we’ll be getting ready for Thanksgiving and then Christmas will happen and then our anniversary/Nate’s birthday/Valentine’s Day and then all of March is birthdays for our kiddos. And then I’ll be shocked it’s September 2016.
I may be getting ahead of myself.
But really though, this month has flown by. This past week I got ahead of the game and ordered a Halloween costume for W that he is going to A D O R E and maybe never take off. It comes in the day after my birthday and I think I might enjoy him seeing it more than my actual birthday.
This weekend I’m going to be getting my hair done FINALLY and I can’t wait to feel like a girl again. I’ll try to do a before and after sneak peek on Instagram if you’re lucky 😉 Really though, I’m excited beyond belief. It’s just hair, but it’s been well over a year and a half since I’ve done anything with it. To have highlights and a style again is going to be great!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Hopefully enjoying time with the ones you love! Enjoy!
1. I heard about this 15-minute arm workout on one of Bev‘s hilarious Flotsam posts and y’all? My arms are dead. DEAD. Not great for carrying a huge 6-month baby all day…
2. Super intrigued by a new-to-me publication, The Collective Quarterly. The photos alone are worth a visit to their site, but I love how beautiful and creative it all is!
3. Patrick Speaks. My heart shattered and then exploded…this video will move you!
4. This dance mash-up to “Uptown Funk” made may day. Fun fact: that song was my alarm clock (that I snoozed every day) all summer long!
5. I’d love just about everything in this post to be in my home. STAT.
6. Acts of kindness like this make my heart so happy. Good on ya LSU!
7. From puppies to grown dogs – this series is super sweet. I still remember when our two were just teeny pups!
8. This podcast interview by one of my favorite gals OF one of my favorite gals. Can’t get enough!
9. The sanitized stories we tell. So good. So worth the read.
10. A super cute line of women’s active wear that transitions all through the day. I adore literally every piece on this site!
Leave a Reply