As of last night we started watching Game of Thrones. Tell me – what are your thoughts? I liked the storyline minus all the boobs and sex. And I’ve heard great things about it, it won all the awards, blah blah blah – but is it worth sticking with it?
Two recipes I made this week that were big hits (and both from Pinch of Yum I should add – failproof blog in my opinion) cauliflower walnut taco meat and walnut pumpkin chili. SO GOOD. So good for you. And both recipes make a ton, which makes it perfect entertaining food too!
One quick awesome thing: Beautycounter’s skincare regimen sale has been extended through the 7th – if you’re wanting to get a great clean skincare regimen, this is how you do it! Leave a comment with your email if you’re needing recommendations!
This weekend I have no idea what’s going to be going on, but I know it’s going to be filled with time with my boys and I can’t wait! I hope y’all have a great weekend, filled with the ones you love, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I stinking love Mister Rogers. The end.
- Five wellness trends that aren’t going anywhere – I like all of these. Just sayin’!
- These Chardonnay sausage bites look amazing – perfect for entertaining!
- A recipe for two doughnuts? Sounds dangerous…
- All of the violet in this post is just lovely!
- More proof that I need a Costco in my life again…
- Camping over water sounds pretty fun – and kind of like a crazy adventure my kids would dig.
- This woman is significantly cooler than me, and I love it!
- These 18 lipsticks are full of cancer causing heavy metals. Do you wear any of them?
- Best habits for manifesting an action-oriented purpose – great tips!