WHAT A WEEK. I feel like I say that every week, but man alive we’ve all been sick this week – even me! And we all know that mama’s got no time to be sick, right?
It all started with Cold of Death, which was basically 4 days of me not being able to breathe because of congestion. The not breathing wasn’t conducive to sleep, which means I also didn’t sleep for 3 of those 4 days. I also now have this cough that rattles my head and makes my neck hurt, which is super cute – but alas, no fever for me. So all I can assume is that it’s a massive cold. Oh, and now Nate has it too.
Then there’s the kids. One is fine (for now) and the other just was diagnosed with the flu yesterday, which in my mind basically means we’ll all have the flu soon. Yay.
I’m done complaining now, though, because I’m so very thankful that we’re here and relatively healthy and/or healing. Prayers are welcome though! I hope you guys have an amazing weekend filled with the ones you love – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I can’t even begin with how gorgeous this woven chocolate cinnamon bread is. BEAUTIFUL.
- Breakfast egg cups are a big favorite around here for all the meals, and these look amazing!
- Just so. very. cozy.
- Should I make these cookies? I know I probably shouldn’t because I’d eat them all…but I want to anyway.
- These swimming pools are NUTS. I don’t know if I could do it!
- So there’s this, which basically sums it up perfectly in that baby advice books and sites really don’t know it all because parentings is HARD.
- I am a lemon bar fiend, and these look like the be-all-end-all of my favorite dessert. GIMME.
- This is farm goals. How gorgeous are these photos?!
- Did you know Paul Rudd is ageless and there’s a quiz to prove it?!
- The ages you peak at everything in life – this was super interesting.
Leave a Reply