This week hasn’t been bad; in fact, it’s been a really great week. Shorter because I was on vacation with my family, great deals available to my Beautycounter customers, I got my house cleaned up(ish). And it’s Friday. However, coming down off the of the vacation high was hard for all of us and we are about to start getting into more of a routine before school starts – i.e. a lot less TV, more chores, higher expectations. You know, the things I’m supposed to have been pushing all summer but didn’t because…summer.
Anyway, throw in a minor ear infection for my little guy + major diaper rash from teething molars and it’s been interesting (and yet still good) the past couple of days. I won’t kick the weekend away, though!
I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend filled with the ones you love and lots of rest. Oh, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- This is scary as hell and every single parent needs to read it. Seriously. Stop now and read it.
- What you need to know about clean beauty. I urge you to read this and then question seriously the ingredient lists of the products used in your home.
- Entertaining like a French woman! So chic, y’all!
- Beautycounter’s CEO’s favorite products – and pretty much all my favorites too!
- Moral of the story? YOU DO YOU MAMA – and you’re not alone!
- Have not laughed out loud so hard at a blog post in a long time. There’s a teeny bit of language 🙂
- And another one – the internet had some funnies on it this week.
- 5 tips for raising a future douchebag. Um, no thanks.
- This mash-up of two of my favorite worship songs gave me goosebumps.
- A Russian family didn’t see any other humans for 40 years. Such an intriguing piece!