IT’S FRIDAY!!!! HASHTAG FRIYAY, amen? There was nothing particularly bad about this week, but I’ve been waiting for Friday the whole time. And what do you know…we made it! Yay!
A couple of things: did y’all know I was interviewed by the insanely amazing Taylor on the Boss Girl Creative Podcast? You can check that out here! I had an absolute blast, and can’t wait to hug her neck in person in a few short weeks!
Another thing? I changed the name of my Etsy shop! It’s now Coast & Oak, which I felt was a much better fit for the photography/design route that I’ll be taking with it. I wanted something that felt relaxed and conjured images of beautiful things, and felt like those two words together really hit the nail on the head. Plus it’s not über feminine, so when Nate jumps in with me we can really work on creating things that appeal to everyone. YAY! I’ve also started some social media accounts for it, so if you’re wanting to follow along on that journey you can check Coast & Oak out on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for now.
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend, and enjoy these fantastic links below!
1. This new shop – y’all, I can’t get over it. Everything in there needs to be in my home. Like it just needs to replace everything we already own. Srsly.
2. This amazing journey. I want to do one just like it!
3. Super fun, super gorgeous co-working spaces. How I’d love to have one in our town – perfect for creators & innovators!
5. 10 things I wish I’d known about raising a boy. Amen to all of it, and I think I may need 3 more. Boys rock!
6. The anguish of being a mother. Such a beautiful, great read. Mommas unite!
7. Replacing ‘guilt’ with ‘gift’ and changing your life. I loved this post and strive to tell our boys I love them any moment I feel like it.
8. This new-to-me blog. SERIOUSLY gorgeous – and she lives in one of my favorite places on earth!
9. Could you do a no-poo lifestyle? I’ll be honest, based on this article I’d say no…but it’s tempting!
10. “Blueprints & Fingerprints.” Y’all, this one is beautifully written and packed with truth.