HALLELUJAH Y’ALL. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, trees are blooming, allergies are activated, and it feels like winter is finally starting to come to a close. I’m loving it, although admittedly I’m in that mood I get in every spring where I hate our house and just want to burn the whole thing down and start over. Sound a bit dramatic? It’s completely because I just look at all the dust and ick that’s developed over the past 5 months of being inside more and I just don’t want to clean it. I don’t want to even try. And I feel like if I just throw everything in the trash it would be easier to move on with life than actually attempting to clean it all.
Does anyone else feel this way? Am I alone? Please reassure me I’m not totally crazy – ha!
So this weekend is going to be gorgeous, and I’m beyond excited to spend a ton of time outside; I think my cleaning game plan can be put on hold til Spring Break next week. And let’s be honest, busting out the sunscreen never felt so good! I hope you guys have an amazing weekend, filled with the ones you love and tons of laughter, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Porn is not the worst thing on the Internet. WOW. If you are a parent this is a MUST read. Scary, but when you know better you do better.
- Contaminated cosmetics pose a growing threat to consumers. Again, you know better you do better!
- Fascinating – and the photo is stunning.
- How a beauty brand raised an army of 30,000 political activists. YES.
- Looking for the perfect Parisian photo ops? Try these 7 perfect places!
- Four scary facts about your skincare routine. #4 is the scariest one of all.
- The hidden veggies in these cookies means they’re going on our menu this weekend!
- Dark chocolate Guinness peanut butter cups. DEAD.
- Apparently a heart attack is as painful as menstrual cramps. Ladies, we’re superhuman. Just sayin’.
- A fun new parenting website – you know you can all relate to at least one of these videos!