And just like that we’ve arrived at Christmas weekend. Really, truly, how did time fly so fast this year? I blame having two crazy boys to chase around every day – they make the time go by so quickly!
What are you guys doing this weekend? What are you doing for Christmas? We’re going to be seeing ALL THE FAMILY over the next week or so and I am so excited but maybe a little nervous about the whole “getting the kids to sleep in a different place” thing. Here’s hoping that we all get the sleep we need, amen? I’d take a solid night’s sleep over almost any present most days!
A little head’s up, I’m not sure what posting will look like as we travel and spend time with our family. I’ll post when I can, but you can always catch me over on Instagram sharing the ol’ life stuff. If I don’t see you guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Absolutely absolutely absolutely LOVE what this kid is doing. What an honor!
- So much kindness here.
- Truly cannot stop watching this and cracking up. SO GOOD.
- I would feast on this menu allllllllll. daaaayyyyy. loooooong.
- I’m sure these cookies taste great but they’re just so darn pretty!
- Paying all the attention to this these days: raising intrinsically motivated kids.
- A 10-month-old’s letter to Santa. From my experience this list works well into the second year 🙂
- Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
- Not going to lie, we’re at the point where we are having to implement this strategy. Not a bad thing, just part of life!