GUYS! I feel like I say this every Friday, but MAN ALIVE what a week. It started off innocently and normal enough (whatever that means) but then Tuesday W and I came down with a nasty little stomach bug that rendered us totally useless. Nate took such good care of us, and we were feeling mostly better on Wednesday but still not great. Luckily we all actually took decent naps that day, and felt totally fine yesterday.
But then? Then we had to play catch-up AND plan for the first winter storm of the season! I’m just praying and praying that we don’t lose power…
Anyway, this weekend is Nate’s birthday! Yay for the most awesome husband on the face of the earth. That man, y’all, I’m so lucky to have him!
Hope y’all have a fantastic weekend and enjoy these links below!
1. Cute clothes for all of us tall girls – I am LOVING this style! (Desert Crew Clothing)
2. Flight attendant beauty standards – super strict, and so interesting! (Cosmopolitan)
3. Breakthrough moments of the stars. Loved this one! (New York Magazine)
4. My Syrian Refugee Lodger. I adored this piece you guys! (The Guardian)
5. I am loving the idea of non-goals. We’re a few weeks into this new year, and I DO have some goals that I’m working toward, but I also love the idea of celebrating what I already love about me. (Design for Mankind)
6. Suck it up. BOOM. “You aren’t some weak thing with flowers in your hair. You might not be able to do 20 pull ups, but you are strong and coddling will never teach you that.” (Mothering)
7. “You don’t have to eat it.” Great read for those of us mothering picky eaters. (Scary Mommy)
8. 15 things an RD always keeps in her pantry. Taking notes! (SELF)
9. 10 foods that regrow in water alone – and why you should try doing it yourself! (Don’t Waste the Crumbs)
10. I love using my kettlebell and these moves are great for getting a good burn in a short period of time! (Popsugar)