W – W – W- W – W – WEEKEND!!! Who has two thumbs and is amped for a few days off? THIS GIRL!
I’m hoping for a good night’s sleep, endless coffee (but for enjoyment, not necessity), a girls’ night, a date night, a day of rest – there’s a lot going on, and I can’t wait.
P.S. can you even believe that January is half over? You guys, my baby is inching closer and closer to being a year old and I can’t handle it. CANNOT.
Y’all enjoy these links, enjoy your weekend, and tell your people you love them!
1. What happens to a woman’s brain when she becomes a mother. Fascinating – and it’s not just in mothers! (The Atlantic)
2. How to fold, KonMari-style. I needed this video how-to! (Goop)
3. Dear moms, Jesus wants you to chill out. Oh man, do I ever need to hear this! (The Blazing Center)
4. What happens if you triple recess time for kids in school? Apparently some really positive behavior…and FAST. (Scary Mommy)
5. Because I really can’t get enough – the best kale salad EVER. (Heather’s Dish)
6. Travel the world with a 4-year-old. What an incredible trip! (Bored Panda)
7. I can’t get over this tour of Paris patisseries. So many beautiful things! (Williams-Sonoma)
8. This saffron ice cream is seriously beautiful. I’d eat it for the color alone! (Girl vs. Dough)
9. 7 things to do on Sunday that makes for a more productive week. I try to do these weekly but usually fall short…but when they’re done it feels so nice! (Very Erin)
10. We got some of this salt water taffy for Christmas and IT. IS. AMAZING. Plus, Hawaii. YAY! (Big Wave Taffy)