- taught me how to make “dead bugs and worms” (spaghetti with olives and mushrooms);
- put me in the garbage can at the ripe old age of one;
- made me write book reports in the summer to keep me sharp;
- instilled a love of Christ in my heart;
- made up goofy dances to make us laugh;
- taught us the value and importance of family;
- showed us how a man leads his family;
- brought out our competitive natures, and then showed us the importance of being humble;
- taught us that we are beautiful and to never settle.
Daddy, I love you so much and am so thankful that Salah and I have been so blessed to have you as our father!
And a big fat HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! to my sweet husband, the love of my life and the father of our sweet boy. You are truly the best dad Weston (and our furbabies!) could ever have, and there’s nothing I look forward to more than spending the rest of our lives together. You are incredible and I love you!
Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads out there! Thank you for what you do in raising your kiddos to be the best they can be – the world would be crazy without you!