Today is Nate’s second 30th birthday! How cool is that? I sure wish the rest of the world could just keep turning 30 over and over again – guess that’s just one of those things that makes him special though 🙂 We are going to have some fun celebrating today and more this weekend, but today I just wanted to take some time to really honor some of the amazing things about my hubby. I created this list first (of 30 + 1 things I love and want to affirm in him) and honestly could have kept going at least to 100, but probably more. The longer we’re married the more I fall in love with him, and I just can’t imagine what life would be like without him!
So Nate, here are 30 + 1 things that I love about you. Happy birthday sweetheart!
- You love God.
- You let God use you to help bring me out of some really deep and dark things in our time together.
- You lead our family well.
- You are clearly the hottest man on the face of this planet.
- You make me laugh hard, all the time.
- You love me even when it’s hard to love me.
- You love me when it’s easy to love me.
- You are the father of our sweet boy.
- You make him smile and laugh like no one else.
- You dream big dreams with me.
- You celebrate the small and everyday things.
- You have great style.
- Your smile makes my day.
- Your laugh is contagious.
- Your heart is so good.
- You let me cry.
- You make me feel safe.
- You have made this life home for me.
- You can cook – and just because I do it more doesn’t mean I don’t love it when you bring out those skills!
- You make me so mad but I’m secretly proud that you are that guy who can play any sport well without ever playing it before.
- You play the guitar – HELLO SEXY.
- You hug me with all of you.
- You teach me something new every day.
- You are compassionate.
- You are so incredibly smart.
- You are super quirky and I love it – even though I like to tease you about it 🙂
- You are so talented in everything you do.
- You make life fun.
- You are the best travel companion ever.
- You embody the adventurous spirit I want to have.
- You are the only one for me, always and forever.
I’m so blessed to have married my best friend who also happens to be the best man on the planet. I am so proud of you!
Leave a Reply