I’m so excited it’s the weekend, aren’t you? One would think that staying at home would make it feel like it’s all one big weekend all the time, but that’s SO not the case. Plus I love getting to spend extra time with Nate and having the four of us together for a few days straight.
We don’t have anything big planned this weekend, other than just hanging out and me getting caught up on work stuff during naps. I have so many fun recipes to share! OH OH OH! I forgot…I’m finally going to try and hit up a farmer’s market this weekend too. I so miss leisurely walking around and checking out the great stuff from our local farmers. Two kids ≠ leisure, although it definitely = a lot of fun. How’s that for an equation from and English major? 🙂
Y’all have a good one!
1. Mango & Jalapeño Guacamole. I’m not usually one to trash up guac, but these flavors are TOO GOOD.
2. Gratin of Zucchini, Rice & Onions. Such a great way to eat more summer squash!
3. Target uses real women to model in their new swimwear campaign. Love seeing this going down!
4. This super cute and yummy classic chocolate birthday cake. #chocolateforever
6. There needs to be more kids like this guy. Amen.
7. This piece on biblical parenting is fantastic. I’ll never get it right, but I’m thankful for my Heavenly Father who gets it perfect all the time.
8. Do you have to or do you get to? A great perspective on all things LIFE.
9. This Block Island Organics sunscreen has been great for the days that we find ourselves outside!
10. 51 of the most beautiful sentences in literature. All the pretty words!
Image via Lauren Conrad