Question: does anyone else have a hard time focusing on stuff when you sit down to specifically focus on something? Because holy moly, I had a couple of uninterrupted hours yesterday to work on some stuff and do some big dreaming things, and then I just couldn’t get in the mindset to do the work. Maybe it’s the lack of sleep, maybe it was the people-watching, but I just couldn’t do the dang thing.
So let’s talk the weather (yawn, I know) that I can’t help but get amped about: it’s going to be WARM this weekend! That means you’ll probably find me outside every second I get, and hopefully that also means we’ll have two very sleepy boys. Lots of adventuring to be had, that’s for sure.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy this awesomeness from around the web while you’re at it!
1. Does loving this site make me a man? Don’t care! (Man Made DIY)
2. I am Mom, hear me roar. Hilarious BUT TRUE! (MomFilter)
3. Woman up ladies! I have to say I 100% agree with every point in this one! (Charlotte Agenda)
4. Totally digging this new podcast, and this week’s episode is one I’ll be playing on repeat! (Oakland Avenue)
5. Probably the prettiest way to say no that I’ve read so far… (Design for Mankind)
6. A decade of survivorship from a woman who survived mesothelioma, rare cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. SO encouraging! (Mesothelioma.com)
7. Parents, unite. I couldn’t stop cry-laughing at this video! So worth all 6 minutes of it… (Peter Shankman)
8. Strawberry-bottomed pineapple margaritas. I want, I want, I need, I need! (How Sweet It Is)
9. Another amazing resource on body image. I was literally journeling about this exact thing and then listened to this podcast and actually sat back and saw God work in my heart. Pretty cool. (The Influence Network)
10. I love this couple, but after seeing this video it could turn into borderline obsession. #lifegoals (Huffington Post)