I’m not usually a snob about things, especially clothes. Old T-shirt from college intramural flag football everyday of the week? Don’t mind if I do. Workout clothes are the new black, you know. And what about the fact that even though I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to clothes that I love, I wear pretty much the same thing every time I leave the house.
Hey, whatever – I’m a new mom. That makes it OK, right? I can just see Stacey and Clinton showing up to our front door right now…
BUT I will say that when it comes to sports bras I’m most definitely a snob and will only wear Champion brand. Why? Because they rock and always fit right! Luckily I was also sent a couple of them to try out and, true to tradition, they are a perfect fit. Makes the running and the HIIT workouts a LOT easier when you don’t have to worry about…ahem…too much bouncing, ya know? Even better though is the fact that their new website offers readers an online community where fans can get their weekly fix of fitness, fashion and fun! You’ll find the full line-up of sports bras as well as educational tools and tips such as:
- A Bra Finder that allows you to tailor your sports bra to your active lifestyle
- A Fit & Support Guide to keep you comfortable no matter the workout
- A Care Guide with tips to help you get the maximum life out of your sports bra
- A Bra Registry we’ll send you a reminder when it’s time for a replacement
- A Blog which will feature content on sports bras, fitness, healthy living and style in addition to motivation, tips and sound fitness advice from trusted experts and peers
I have to say that the new site is awesome and the blog offers such wide perspectives on workouts, clothes and gear – I love it! Plus they’re hosting a giveaway with 25 lucky winners to get some new bras! I highly recommend checking it out 🙂 And a big thank you to Champion for the fabulous samples – they are truly a staple in my workout regimen these days!
Leave a Reply