…and loves to win FREE stuff?!?!
About 2 weeks ago I was contacted by Stonyfield to try out their incredible pure-pleasure-on-the-bottom Caramel and Chocolate Oikos Organic Greek yogurts. And you know what? They didn’t have to ask me twice! I had already tried the Caramel yogurt (heaven in a cup), but had been wanting to try the chocolate for some time. Yesterday was that day.
Y’all, this is the best thing that’s happened to yogurt ever. Not even since sliced bread, since that’s fairly unrelated, but EVER! I know now why they call it “pure pleasure”…it’s creamy, chocolate-y, not too sweet, and just the SLIGHTEST hint of tartness (like you find in more good dark chocolates). And, with 0% fat and only 110 calories, it really is a guilt-free dessert. Or breakfast. Or snack. You get the idea 🙂
Stonyfield, being the fantastic company that it is, has offered to host a Chocolate Indulgence Giveaway on the blog! You could win:
- 1 coupon for a free Green & Black Organic Chocolate Bar
- 1 sample of Numi Organic Chocolate tea
- 1 Dagoba/Eco Lips Organic Chocolate chapstick
- 1 Skinnyskinny real cocoa organic soap bar
- 2 free coupons for Chocolate and Caramel Oikos multipacks
- Recipe card set featuring Chocolate Cheesecake, as well Oikos spatula
See, I told you I loved free stuff!!! How could you beat all that amazing chocolate?
The contest will run today (August 12) through Sunday night (August 15) at midnight MST. Here are the ways to enter:
- Mandatory Entry Method: watch one of these YouTube videos and leave a comment on something you learned about organics or organic farming.
- Follow myself and Stonyfield on Twitter and tweet the following message, “I want to win the chocolate indulgence giveaway from @heathersdish and @Stonyfield! https://tinyurl.com/32hf8rz.” Then leave a comment telling me you tweeted!
- Subscribe to my RSS feed and leave a comment telling me you did!
I’ll announce the winner on Monday morning! Enjoy guys!