This is a sponsored post written on behalf of The Women Bloggers in association with @KendalKingGroup and #SoapboxInfluence; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I hinted at this weeks ago you guys. Are you ready for something truly life-changing? Something that is really going to knock your socks off? Something that will turn your world around?
Trust me when I say that this is really all of that and a bag of pita chips. Really truly.
And I feel like you should know that I’m certainly pro- from-scratch hummus. It’s delicious and simple and fun to play with. But if you’re looking for something that is EVEN EASIER and still just as tasty? Look no further because Bush’s Hummus Made Easy is IT.
YOU LITERALLY DUMP TWO INGREDIENTS IN A FOOD PROCESSOR AND ABOUT 20 SECONDS LATER IT’S DONE. Not to steal Ina’s catchphrase, but how easy is that?! No measuring, still great ingredients, something you can feel good about eating. All in one.
DONE AND DONE.
I can just see this being a go-to in our house especially in the summer months. We are always looking for ways to eat more veggies, to utilize those gorgeous farmer’s market and fresh-from-the-garden goodies, and having a great hummus is a perfect way to start. So many pretty colors!
We’ve served this with veggies, pita chips, as a spread on sandwiches, as a topping with nachos, in wraps, and truthfully? I’ve just devoured it off of a spoon. Yet another way to eat well – I’ll take it!
I’ve linked below to the recipe that I use for the pesto part, but honestly you could use a great store-bought version. Olive bars usually have a good one and you can taste it before you commit, or just use one you like already. No judgement!
EASIEST EVER ROASTED RED PEPPER AND PESTO HUMMUS
- 1 package Bush’s Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy
- 1 (14 ounce) can Bush’s garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto (storebought is fine but I love this recipe for homemade arugula pesto)
- 1/3 cup marinated olives and feta (can be found in the deli section at most grocery stores)
- vegetables and chips for dipping
- Combine the garbanzos and Bush’s Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy package in a food processor.
- Process until desired texture is achieved; I like mine fairly smooth.
- Pour into serving dish.
- Spoon the pesto on top and gently swirl it into the hummus a bit.
- Top with marinated olives and feta.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!