Well friends, it’s almost here! We celebrated our first round of Christmas gifting last week, had our second one last night and now have 2 more to go. How fun is that?
Even though we’ve had some time to plan out the past couple of weeks I’m still finding that my capacity to procrastinate is pretty outstanding. Luckily in 31 years of life I’ve gained a few tips and tricks that help with these panic-stricken times of need!
Now I should note that this beauty isn’t actually a traditional Italian cream soda, but in a pinch? It sure does bring a little something nice! I love using any flavor of International Delight coffee creamer, but this time of year calls for peppermint and chocolate amiright?
So pull out all the stops, grab some whipped cream if you’re so inclined, and let’s enjoy shall we?
PEPPERMINT TRUFFLE ITALIAN CREAM SODAS
- 2-4 tablespoons International Delight Peppermint Truffle coffee creamer
- club soda
- chocolate syrup (if desired)
- whipped cream (if desired)
- For each drink, pour 2-4 tablespoons of the coffee creamer into the bottom of a tall drinking glass.
- If using chocolate syrup, drizzle into the glass as well.
- Pour the club soda into the glass slowly until the foam reaches the top.
- Let the foam subside slightly, repeat, and then top with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve immediately!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.