Alright guys. Let’s talk cake, shall we?
Ever since we moved away from Colorado I’ve been finally able to make a successful bundt cake every. single. time. I don’t know what it was about the altitude, but I couldn’t get a bundt cake to work out ever! Now that I can get the goodness out of the pan though?
DONE and DONE.
This cake is super chocolatey, with delicious coffee notes and a minty fudgy drizzle. It’s basically the best thing in the world, and it smells like heaven when you’re mixing it and the whole baking process.
I hope you guys have the best time with your friends and loved ones over the next few days, and I hope you make amazing desserts (like this one!) to share!
PEPPERMINT MOCHA CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 ounces plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 1 cup hot prepared coffee
- 1-3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup International Delight Peppermint Chocolate Truffle creamer
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a large bundt pan very well and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the cocoa powder, 1 cup of chocolate chips and the hot coffee. Set aside for 2-3 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar and eggs until smooth and creamy.
- Add the yogurt, milk and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt and gently fold until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and gently tap on the counter.
- Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely in the pan, then invert and unmold.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the remaining chocolate chips and the coffee creamer, heating in 30-second intervals and stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle evenly on the cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.