Dear friends! It’s Friday! I must admit I’m a big fan of the long weekend that ultimately means two shorter weeks for us. Even when it throws my schedule out of whack I still wish we had more long weekends to enjoy!
I’ve started really enjoying curated blog posts from some of my favorite bloggers, and thought that sharing some of my own personal favorites would be a fun little thing to do. This weekend we’re going to work and play hard, and I can’t wait to see y’all back on Monday! We’re looking at a weekly baby update and a few new AMAZING recipes to enjoy!
- This strawberry salsa. I just can’t get over the color! It’s almost too pretty to eat…almost!
- My girl Christina made fruity coconut water slushes and I can’t help but wish I could add a little vodka. Mama doesn’t need anything else making her tired though!
- I work for myself so I don’t have anyone around to say heinous comments post-maternity leave, BUT if you’re looking for some social etiquette help in this area? 15 things you should never ever say to a woman coming back from maternity leave!
- This post on birth order was so intriguing to me. I see myself and Wes 100% in these descriptions!
- The most insanely gorgeous berry yogurt popsicles. Lord knows I need all the cold things in this heat!
- Trying out slow parenting. 100% what I’ll be doing this summer. Other than racing the clock for full potty-trainedness. It’s a word.
- LOVE this post on C-sections being “the easy way out.” There’s a teensy bit of language, but definitely something to think about. I’m so thankful I have the experience of a C-section and a vaginal delivery; I wouldn’t trade either birthing experience for the world!
- Pinning things like crazy to my Pinterest style board. I’m loving the faded beachy look these days!
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I’ve seen this book everywhere but decided to read it for myself and I’m really glad I did. Honestly there were parts that felt a little silly (like talking to all my junk) but the ultimate point really resounded with me. Now to find the time!
- This Instagram feed. Natalie’s look on life is so beautiful!