Good morning y’all! Let’s start off with this: allergies suck. I never once have had allergies until I moved to Arkansas, and now we’re here and it’s beautiful but so many of the things that make it beautiful are making my eyes and throat and ears ache and itch. UGH. And then Claritin and Zyrtec are making me so very sleepy that it’s hard to function. So basically I’m a mess. Anyone have any recommendations for kicking allergies? I’m all ears!
Otherwise we had a great week! This weekend is finally supposed to be nice and mostly rain-free so I’m hoping beyond hope that we can get outside and play some. I never realized how cooped up I would feel in rainy weather, but after having two boys that desperately love to play outside I too feel that desperation to run out my energy. Wish us luck?
I hope you guys have an incredible weekend – and enjoy these lovely links!
- 8 hours to change someone’s life? This person did it!
- “The grace of bacon flows through him.“
- I can attest to this – the psychological price of entrepreneurship.
- Loved this strong mom video!
- We become the voice in our children’s heads. Such an important reminder!
- The BBC interview family speaks out, and it’s adorable. Life happens y’all!
- Are your sperm (or your partner’s sperm) in trouble? Worth the read!
- Bundt pan chicken? SOOOOO wanting to try this.
- Best foods for meal prepping that last all week – we eat all of these!
- French girl hair – color me obsessed!
Leave a Reply