Lovely links time! Which, more importantly, means FRIDAY TIME! Y’all, I’m so stoked about the weekend. I love the school year and the routine and the schedules and plans that come with fall, but I also really miss the moments in summer when we could just go do our own thing whenever we wanted.
Enter: the weekend.
I see a lot of painting, crafting, building, cleaning in my very near future. In this very stage of motherhood I can literally do only one thing a day that’s on my to-do list; the rest gets pushed to the next day…week…month. But these nice fall weekends sure do make it a little easier to let the dudes play while I do my adulting nearby, you know?
I hope you guys enjoy the weekend, that you get to spend time with the people you love, and that you enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I can’t stop laughing – best 1 minute video of the week!
- This brought tears to my eyes – never underestimate the power of kindness.
- These necklaces are STUNNING. <<cough…Christmas list!…cough>>
- Pictures of foster kids after being adopted = I’m a puddle.
- A great list of ways to foster emotional intelligence at home. Bookmarked this one!
- I’ve been both of these moms…and I’m willing to bet you have too. Solidarity y’all!
- The last person born in the 1800s – I wish I could give her a squeeze 🙂
- Who knew simplifying childhood would be THIS important?
- Protecting those babies. Have you used Net Nanny before?
- Because I can’t NOT say something about that crazy World Series!!!