HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!! I am beyond thankful it’s the weekend, aren’t you? It’s been a good week, but definitely filled with its ups and downs. An UP? Playing outside almost every day, and the fact that we’ll be doing it a LOT MORE this weekend. A DOWN? My little guy has some molars moving around which means his…ahem…diapers have been hurting his little bum. I remember this happening with W and it was so sad, so we’ll be nursing his little booty back to health over the next couple days.
P.S. Aren’t teeth the worst? I mean, I remember how much it hurt to have braces and I was able to cope with the pain or at least explain what hurt. Babies don’t have that luxury, you know? So I feel extra bad for him and have been letting him eat mac and cheese and pouches and climb on everything in sight until he’s better. Poor fella!
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- In case you haven’t seen it, Chip & Joanna are amazing but even more so is their faith in God.
- “No regerts y’all.” (Name that movie).
- All the yes for this one. Love me some Lindsay!
- Ha. Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
- On repeat, y’all! Beer me some more hummus!
- I heart dogs!
- This salmon corn chowder is fantastic – trust me on this!
- I don’t KNOW MARGO!
- Can’t wait to watch this – what an amazing planet we live on.
- This. THIS THIS THIS. What I needed to read/remember this week!
Leave a Reply