A few notes from the week:
First, I’m honest to goodness convinced I’m the worst mom ever. Nate tells me that every mom probably feels this way – but I don’t know. I just am having a hard time (still) having two kids and feeling like I’m giving them both the attention in their own specific ways that they deserve. And I sit here and sometimes think that it could be fun to have more (via adoption ideally) and then days like yesterday happen and I just feel so guilty about how much of me they both get, and would hate to cut that down even more. So there’s that brain dump…
Second, I have never eaten more rice in my life than I have this week recipe testing for one of my favorite companies ON THE PLANET. I’m not mad about it – but it’s a lot of rice. I can’t wait to share what I’ve been up to with y’all!
Third, do y’all ever have intense food cravings for something totally random? Like right now all I really want to eat are really good, salty olives and hot fudge. Not together, but they both sound amazing. And brie on hot toasted bread. OMG. I promise a million times over I’m not pregnant…but it all just sounds so good. SO GOOD.
What are you guys up to this weekend? I’m currently adoring the gorgeous weather we’ve been having so you’ll probably find me outside. I hope y’all enjoy these lovely links when you have the time!
- THE BEST story I heard all week. I think I may be in the market for lasso lessons soon…
- Solving the homeless crisis…have we been doing it wrong? The answer is yes.
- BY FAR my favorite podcast that I listen to these days – prepare to be uplifted!
- Choose life.
- Absolutely dying over this recipe.
- A speaking of delicious…this recipe – on the menu next week!
- As if I needed more reason to chug water first thing in the morning…but only shortly before coffee!
- How to decorate like a Parisienne – which of these would you do? I think # is my favorite!
- Speaking of Parisienne I adore Jenny’s blog + videos…but suffice to say I have a loooooong way to go.
- Ah, champagne. Love this list of rules for enjoying it!