FriYAY y’all! Who else is super excited? I mean, it’s the first weekend of fall and in Arkansas…there is zero change.
OK that’s kind of a lie – there are some red leaves in the tippy-tops of the trees while I sweat my tail off in 90+ degree temps. BUT it’s there (sort of) in the tiny breezes! There’s a promise of cooler temps and maybe being able to enjoy hot coffee on the back porch!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Besides the season premiers of Poldark and Quantico we are hoping to get outside, sweltering temps or not. Because outside is always the best choice, amen? I hope you all get to enjoy some too, and here’s some links for the moments you’re catching up online! Enjoy!
1. I can use ALL THESE THINGS – a great roundup!
2. Red curry cauliflower wings sound amazing – I can’t wait to try them!
3. And speaking of DELICIOUS…
4. I’m all over the crappy dinner party rules. Local friends, who’s in?
5. Amal Clooney is taking ISIS to court. Couldn’t be more on her side.
7. I’m ashamed to say I’ve believed this lie. And thankful for grace to see truth.
8. Another (50) reasons to love Roald Dahl.
9. Women in the CIA – so very intriguing.
10. Coffee + lemonade – what do you think? I’m sooooo not sure they go together?