Hurray Friday!!! How was everyone’s week?! Mine was good, albeit slightly crazy, but that’s not really a new thing. Crazy is just the way we do it around our house these days. Need an example? After both boys went basically nap-less yesterday I took them to Home Depot in an attempt to research some supplies for an upcoming project I’d like to do. Like, I needed to measure things and focus and that kind of thing.
Well. I think it’s safe to say that after the epic meltdown in the stroller from A, the constant climbing on lawnmowers from W, the fact that I shut the whole trip down in the first lumber aisle we got to, and we ended up with a $2.50 mum instead of answers for mom? It finally got through my skull that it wasn’t the time to focus on anything. I think I’ll be going back tomorrow…alone 🙂
I hope you guys have a great weekend, and enjoy these links while you’re at it!
1. I guess I forgot how much I love Bob Ross; do you know his secret?
2. What it’s like having big kids. All the truth in this one!
3. The ship that won the war & the man who’s bringing it back to our attention!
4. Never get tired of this song. EVER.
6. Apparently I suck at applying mascara…taking notes on this!
7. This. When he talks about Harry being good with the ladies…swoon!
8. Have you heard of the 5/25 rule? Interesting…
9. NOT. COOL.
10. A good story about good kids. I can’t get enough of stories like this!