Happy Friday y’all! I’m heading out this morning to Fayetteville for Megaphone Summit which I am beyond excited about! I love this conference, I’m getting to speak at it, AND it will actually be my first time to visit Fayetteville! Isn’t that strange that I’ve lived here for almost 4 years now and it’s just the first time to visit one of the most notable cities in the state?
I hope to update my Instagram feed with all of the amazing experiences (and heck, since I’ll have time to shower and not have a sweat-soaked bun on my head I may get a bunch of IG stories in there too!) so make sure you’re following me there! I hope you guys have a beautiful weekend, and enjoy these links in the meantime!
1. Because this happened to me this week and I died laughing while reading it!
3. A week of working at Target. Is it sad that I think I’ve seen all of these people?
4. This makes me want to go back to 4th grade!
5. Seriously can’t get enough of this Instagram account.
6. On working together – I found this to be true for Nate and myself as well!
7. Another example of how simple engagement can change lives. DO IT.
9. Probably the best list of things you actually need with a baby.
10. Yet another reason I love Mary Beth. So wise!