And so it begins, my friends. Last weekend was fantastic, lovely, beautiful. Then we got home and voila! Everyone’s sick and my poor sweet baby has a double ear infection that’s actually a pretty bad one 🙁 I just am praying that this isn’t a sign of things to come this fall/winter.
ALTHOUGH I will tell you guys what the doctor we saw told me. APPARENTLY there is a thing you can buy on Amazon called an ear check (this is the one he suggested) that can help you determine if you need to go to the doctor for a middle ear infection. At $14 and Prime shipping I’m going for it so I’ll let you guys know how it works, mmmk? All I know is it could save me a couple co-pays a year and pay for itself after one use. DONE.
What are you guys doing this weekend? As long as we’re all feeling better I think we’ll be doing a bit of adventuring around our hometown! Hope y’all have a great weekend and enjoy these links!
1. Doctor up frozen pizza the fancy way – which would you choose? I’m feeling the chorizo version!
2. Silly but helpful chip tricks. Looks like I need to up my chip game!
3. Believe in miracles. They happen every day…attached to their mothers.
4. The most extreme & effective weight loss story I’ve read lately!
5. Ina’s new home…and I’m obsessed!
7. I wondered what I would do when the Olympics ended…now I know.
8. So adorable but begs the question HOW?!?! My babies never slept this soundly!
9. A great piece, a beautiful picture, on work.
10. The most beautiful places in every state – SERIOUSLY gorgeous stuff here!
Leave a Reply