Happy Friday my sweet friends! If you haven’t been able to tell, we’ve been on vacation this week and it is FLYING by. I will share more soon, but all I have to say is that I’m supremely thankful for the chance to be here and the fact that our house sitters are amazing, sweet people who are taking great care of our home while we’re gone. Just one less thing to worry about, you know?
Truly I haven’t felt this relaxed in a really long time and being able to spend time with my family, all together, and create new memories is priceless. Vacations rule. The end.
I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend – I know that’s my goal for us as well – and I hope you enjoy these links! There are some good ones in there 😉 Much love, y’all!
2. A hilarious birth announcement.
3. Oh Matt Damon.
4. You’re going to be OK…even in the hard weeks.
5. For all my fellow entrepreneurs out there.
7. What would you eat if you could consume 8,000 calories a day?
8. Equally as excited for this AND the Olympics…but not at the same time!
10. Laughed a little too hard at this. Also, I miss 30 Rock.