I thought about titling this post “Sorry Not Sorry” because I’m so sorry I’ve been absent this week, but I’m not really sorry. We’ve been spending some really great family time with my parents and getting ready to spend family time with Nate’s family this weekend, and guys? I miss you and miss writing but this break has been much-needed. It’s so easy to hear other people remind us that we need to take breaks in order to be more creative, more innovative, more inspired – but actually taking the break is the hard part.
Turns out getting started on stopping is just as hard as starting to start. Make sense? Ish?
This weekend we’re celebrating the marriage of my sister-in-law! Now all of the kids on both sides are going to be married and I’ll have to officially stop thinking of her as the 16-year-old girl that I met over a decade ago. C, I’m so proud of you!!!
Not going to lie, every week I leave y’all a list of links that I just love and I never think one week will trump the previous week, but these are good. ALL OF THEM. So I hope you enjoy and can’t wait to chat more about life and upcoming stuff next week! XOXO
1. Dying over this surprise adoption video. Family is so beautiful. (Banks Farris)
3. How to build a charcuterie board – so fun and super helpful! (Cup of Jo)
4. MOMS – ALWAYS be on the lookout & keep those babies close! (For Every Mom)
5. The flavor in this chicken salad has got to be amazing – craving! (Salt & Wind)
6. Loving Andie’s summer bucket list – who else has one?! (Andie Mitchell)
7. Dogs throw temper tantrums too! (Rumble Viral)
8. Apparently absurdly early bedtimes are a good thing…probably for me too! (Slate)
9. No roads, just canals – this is my kind of place! (Bored Panda)