Ugh. Guys, I have no words for this week. It hasn’t been the worst, but I have just never experienced this amount of sickness in my life! It’s just like a crazy little carousel that we’re on – if mom and dad aren’t sick, the boys are, and then it goes back around to mom and dad. Barely keeping my head above water with it all, and yet I just am so happy and thankful that I even have a chance to live this life. The snuggles and time as a family make it much easier!
I’m hoping we’ll get a chance to get outside a bunch this weekend before the rain hits, because fresh air fixes everything. What are y’all doing to celebrate the weekend? I hope you enjoy it and these links below!
1. This list of books coming out this year. I’m going to pretend I have time to read them all and bookmark their Amazon pages… (Chatting at the Sky)
2. For all my fellow moms of boys out there – be his soft place to land. (For Every Mom)
3. THIS HOODIE. (Kenzie Jaws)
4. I’m totally OK with enjoying our boys for a while (read: I’m not looking to have more kids at this time), but these photos kind of made me change my mind for about 3 minutes. (For Every Mom)
5. Moms need grit. Y’all, I needed to read this and repeat it all day every day this week. (We Are That Family)
6. LOVING this travel diary. (Somewhere Slower)
7. This advice from older people is spot-on. And #1 – always. (Imgur)
8. Hilarious. I like Ryan Reynolds more and more each day! (YouTube)
9. 16 things to convince your children of before they turn 16. Amen to all of it. (Words from Wags)
10. Here are 10 ways you can really, actually help someone who just had a baby. TRUTH. (Kindness Blog)