Oh my word y’all. How hilarious SLASH TRUE is that “conversation” up there?! Monica shared it on Facebook and I couldn’t help but crack up because I really wonder what it was like to go to the bathroom by myself pre-children. And sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever be able to finish a cup of coffee without having to warm it up halfway through. I’m embracing this season, but still – a lone bathroom trip once in a while would be nice!
This past week has flown by, per the usual, but was so eventful. Basically while we were in Texas visiting my parents we had to take A to the doctor and found out he had a double ear infection. Then W was acting all sick and weird, so we came home in the middle of the night hoping he’d sleep the whole way (he didn’t). Then we took him to the doctor on Monday to find out that he had an ear infection too! All the while Nate and I were running on an average of 2-3 hours of interrupted sleep per night. So I missed some posts on here and have been scrambling to get my freelance work done…but the good news is that we’re all sleeping again. YAY REST!
Honestly my plans for the weekend include putting up the Christmas tree and SLEEPING. What about you guys?! Whatever it is, enjoy!
1. 20 of the best quotes about Paris. Beautiful – and no matter what, I still want to go so badly! (Katie Armour Taylor)
2. The strange & curious tale of the last true hermit. Y’all, this was fascinating. Highly recommend reading it all the way through! (GQ)
3. Want to do something tangible to help Syrian refugees? Send your baby carriers to help the mothers carry their children on their journey – what a beautiful way to serve. (Carry the Future)
4. A meal prepper’s dream? HECK YES! This all-in-one box can be customized for any meal – love it! (MyBebox)
5. The #liveauthentic lie. Well written, truth-filled, and kind of condemning for me…in a good way. (Relevant)
6. This sermon. “In 100 years all the stuff is an estate sale.” (Watermark Church)
7. 5 reasons why your children aren’t obeying. Punch in the gut time, Heather! (Not Consumed)
8. This cold noodle bowl salad with peanut dressing sounds INCREDIBLE! (A House in the Hills)
9. Little Rock Bottle Co. has some super cute stuff, and so reasonably priced! (Little Rock Bottle Co.)
10. Another local vendor I’m loving? Fresh Entity – such beautiful things! (Fresh Entity)