Lovely links is a collection of a few of the best articles, videos, or photos from around the internet this week, meant to be enjoyed all weekend long!
Week 2 of 2019 down, and I’m feeling excited and tired and also ready for a glass of wine. The weather has been amazing, although all over the place, and I’ve spent my free time binge watching Tidying Up, which has basically made me hate all the excess stuff in our house with the fire of a thousand suns. I also don’t see a time in the near future when I’ll be able to remedy that, so if Marie Kondo could just come sprinkle some of her magic dust all over the place that would be great.
In other news, we’ve also entered into the season of birthday parties around here and that stuff is so fun but exhausting. I haven’t even given my boys’ parties a thought yet, but I’m feeling like I should start! This weekend we have a few to go to, and then hopefully just a ton of fun restful stuff the rest of the time!
I hope you guys have a great weekend spent with the ones you love, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I’ve been a big fan of eggrolls in a bowl, but I’m loving this Instant Pot version!
- All about green cleaning products that work – as someone who’s working to clean up the rest of her life this year, this is a great one!
- This hot chocolate cake is just to DIE FOR. Look how pretty!
- I’ve been trying to work deep breathing into my days more and more, and what a difference it can make!
- A beginner’s guide to essential oils – definitely saving this one!
- Another post about Ina. I love her forever.
- This guy ordered crickets on the internet and I’m dying – get ready to laugh!
- Who else loves love stories?
- Exactly how much of your products you should be using – a helpful little guide!
- The Dirty Dozen of endocrine disruptors you must avoid – take notes!