Hey hey hey, happy Friday! Y’all, the summer is beginning to come to a close and I’m simultaneously so very sad and also very excited. We do really well on a more stringent schedule, and while I love how easy summertime can be – well, we just need a schedule that only the school year can bring. I’m not ready to send my kiddos back yet, though. This time with them has been so sweet!
I’m not going to lie, this past week has – for whatever reason – worn me out. Going to bed late, changing our routine with VBS, having family in town, etc. I’m sleepy. And while I don’t need a glass of wine, I think having one tonight sounds mighty nice!
Whatever y’all are up to this weekend, I hope you get to spend it with people you love. And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- These peppercorn ranch oven fries sound pretty stinking amazing!
- How nice does slower living sound? I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I’ll be able to do this more…when school starts?
- How to French braid your own hair. Not that mine is long enough to do it now, but man I’d love to get this down pat!
- How to make sauerkraut. I’m going to go for it – think I’ll get it right the first time?
- These roasted cauliflower burrito bowls are just LIFE GIVING. All day e’ry day!
- Loved this article on Marisa Tomei. Also, she’s beautiful.
- You better believe I subscribed to this YouTube channel today!
- Skip the baby shower and throw a postpartum party instead. HECK TO THE YES ON THIS ONE!
- Totally making these Hobo Packets next week. Yum!