Who else was thrown for a loop with the 4th of July smack dab in the middle of the week? I know for me I have been confused as to what day it is, what I should be doing, which businesses are open, and how to basically live life with a holiday in the middle of the week. What do I even do in life anymore?
So since we all (or most of us anyway) had a weekend in the middle of the week, what are you doing this actual weekend? Since it’s approximately a billion degrees outside you’ll likely find me either in a body of water or in a highly air conditioned building. I know it’s a little early, but gosh darn I can’t wait til fall. Too bad we still have about 4 more months of heat til then!
Whatever you guys do I hope you enjoy the weekend with ones that you love and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I love reading day-in-the-life articles, especially from women entrepreneurs!
- Can Jimmy Fallon do anything wrong? I think probably not. Definitely not with this!
- This podcast had me laughing out loud so hard the other day. Highly recommend!
- Love avocado toast? What if it was an avocado toast CAKE? Not mad about it.
- Meal prep hacks that save you money? Fine by me!
- Is it bad I want a vacation home in every one of these towns?
- How much coffee should you be drinking a day?
- A few simple self-defense tips for women. Saving this one.
- All moms, read this. Heck, every human, read this.
- Your kid is a genius. Let them teach you how.