SCHOOL’S OUT FOR THE SUMMER! I promise y’all don’t want me singing that song, but it’s been playing in my head for the entire week. My boys are officially done with school and mother’s day out programs, and I’m honestly so excited to spend some one on one time with them. I’m not under any illusion that it will be perfect all day every day, but I’m seeing more and more just how precious this time is and I plan to make the most of it.
There are a couple of things that will be going down in our house over the coming months, and while I will certainly try to talk about them here (I love using my blog for long-form content like that), you’ll see more of the day-to-day over on my Instagram stories. Please feel free to head over there and follow along for all of the fun that comes with purging a full house of stuff, changing kids’ diets to have more lean protein and veggies (less chicken nuggets, cheese, and sugar), and how to have a work-at-home job with kiddos around for the summer. Should be fun times!
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend, filled with the ones you love, and I hope you take time to sit back and give thanks for the sacrifice of our military, past and present. And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- A 30-day plank challenge that’s 6 minutes a day. I think I could handle that for a flatter and stronger midsection!
- I don’t subscribe to a lot of newsletters, but one that I don’t ever miss is Maria Shriver’s Sunday Paper. Make sure you don’t miss this one!
- Another toddler reported with chemical burns from a conventional aerosol sunscreen. Here’s a safer (on all fronts) sunscreen to use instead!
- I parented like a French dad and my kids started listening to me. Who’s up for trying this?
- Money secrets from 1,000 women. Super interesting to see how much money effects us!
- SO. MUCH. STATUS. I am the one woman who has it all!
- Dishwasher hacks! #1 is my favorite!
- The Mother of Dragons is getting a dragon tattoo. I think I would too!
- GIMME GIMME GIMME this amazing salad!
- I’d be remiss if I didn’t share a great deal from Beautycounter. Our promotions are few and far between, so this weekend’s deal is BIG! Spend $125+ and get a free travel Cleansing Balm or a free full size Body Butter! Need recommendations? That’s what I’m here for…drop me a comment!
Leave a Reply