Y’all, in typical Thursday fashion yesterday was a doozy. A good doozy, a fruitful doozy, but a very busy day nonetheless. My Thursdays are wild, but at the end of the day I just get so excited about Friday that it makes it all worth it! It started off with a 5am wakeup call via power outage (my kids were not fans), then the getting ready for school tango, then 3 hours of taxes, a workout, a shower, and an afternoon of shuttling from schools to activities. I finished off the evening with a fun fundraiser for CareLink with Nate, and then I was DONEZO.
This weekend we have some really fun activities, including a VIP movie party that I can’t wait to take my guys to! I think they’re going to have a ton of fun, and a good outing with them is always welcome.
I hope you guys have a great weekend, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- A day in the life of a pregnant man. I think every man should do this at least once!
- For all my fellow Francophiles, this YouTube channel is so cool!
- Really really really gorgeous waterfalls. I’ve known a ton of people from South Africa in my life (random?) – maybe it’s time I go visit!
- Why is there not an Aldi next to me?! My life is so sad…
- These pancakes are nuts. I just feel like if they were smothered in strawberry jam I’d keel over.
- I really need to do the engineer print thing. Like, yesterday.
- What it’s really like to move to Paris. I have heard this all before, but interesting nonetheless!
- For all my probiotic-conscious peeps…10 foods that are packed with ’em!
- Are you a social media influencer? Turns out the mega-stars are losing their value. I say it’s because they feel so unattainable that their influence is really not as strong as we thought…
- I can’t share this enough. Beautycounter is making waves and getting closer to fulfilling our mission. What are you waiting for?!