Friday y’all! I just love Friday – like every other person in the whole wide world – and I’m so glad it’s the weekend now. This week hasn’t been totally crazy per se, but yesterday both of my boys came down with some kind of virus that gives them headaches, sore throats and stomachaches. We are currently trying to figure out what the deal is and if we need to take them to the doctor – but my biggest concern is just keeping them comfortable and letting them get the rest they need. It’s made for some interesting sleep situations though!
In other news it’s going to rain all day, so staying in and being restful shouldn’t be too hard. This spring weather is kind of nuts, right? I know some of you got a blizzard this week – I’m just so glad that wasn’t me!
So yeah…it’s looking like our weekend is going to be pretty low key. Hopefully packed with lots of solid rest and relaxation. I hope you guys have a great weekend as well, filled with the people you love, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- This bold lip color is making me want to wear lipstick all the time. I’m thinking Girls’ Night or Little Black Dress both look fun!
- This one hit me right in the gut. The moments are so fleeting y’all!
- Yep, I definitely have a threenager. Good gosh I love him though!
- Totally making this sweet & spicy cauliflower next week. YES.
- 40 quotable movies that have changed the way we talk. Yep yep yep yep yep…
- This cake is SO PRETTY but I would definitely need thicker slices. Just sayin’.
- “Sometimes quitting your dreams is exactly what you should do.” An unpopular, albeit true, perspective!
- Family portraits 20 years apart. Love it!
- An ultimate brewery tour of the United States (backed by science?) – sounds fun!
- This is so beautiful and brought me so much hope.