Y’all, I won’t lie to you – the past couple of days I’ve been struggling. Just with being happy with life in general, trying not to compare, failing at parenting, body image issues, the works. It’s a passing thing (it’s also a special time of month…sorry to my guy readers) and I know that a little sunshine and time outside will do a lot to help. As will cleaning up my diet even more and then purging my house.
But you know what? I don’t always think it’s a bad thing to just sit in the yuck sometimes. Sometimes I just need to feel what I feel before I move on if that makes any sense? So not to make Friday all depressing for you guys…but it’s good to be honest about where we’re at, and for others to know that our happy internet lives are not always perfection. Sometimes it’s a lot like real, hard life and just doing the best we can.
So. That being said – I’m hoping hoping HOPING that I’ll be cleaning the heck out of my house, spending a ton of time outside, and being in a generally better mood this weekend. And I hope that YOU have an amazing weekend filled with the ones you love, lots of laughter, and a whole lot of celebrating the death of death. Praise God – He is risen!
- Dark chocolate peanut butter caramel eggs. TWIST MY ARM.
- Won’t you be my neighbor? Totally crying at the trailer – I can’t wait to see this!
- The growing acceptance of autism in the workplace. “People with disabilities are a strength and a force of nature.” So much love for this.
- Why Congress wants to give the cosmetics industry a makeover. Hint: it’s because we all use it and we all face the same health issues that stem from environmental toxins.
- Life tip: just do the dang thing.
- 12 things that wouldn’t exist without women. HECK YES.
- 50 best places to travel in 2018. I want to go to ALL OF THEM.
- These cakes are so pretty I don’t even know if I could eat them (spoiler alert: I could totally eat them).
- I always try to travel before 8am – here’s why.