WELL HELLO THERE! Sorry to shout, but I’ve been…errr…missing lately? Honestly I don’t even know what happened to this week – it literally flew by before I even had a chance to look at my editorial calendar, hence the no posting for 4 days straight. YIKES!
The cool thing is that I have been working on some fun projects all week, wrapping up a KILLER month with Beautycounter (there are some amazing things on the horizon here), meeting with blogging friends (life giving), and trying to focus on my kiddos more intentionally throughout the day. So it’s not like I’ve been lounging around and eating bonbons but I so missed writing in this space!
So I figured the best way to get right back on track would be to just hop on and share some of the really fun things I’ve been finding around the Internet lately. There’s some good stuff, y’all! I hope you guys have a great weekend filled with love and laughter…and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- These drawings will give you all the feels.
- A Phantom of the Opera beatbox? You better believe it’s incredible.
- 23 pictures that will make your entire day…month…year. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face!
- How to create a skincare routine. What you actually need to be doing (and with safe products) in your routine!
- Best ways to fight aging – I love all of these. Seriously, it’s simple. Why do we make it all so complicate?!
- This autism carwash brought tears to my eyes. Different is different, and that’s all it is – let’s set out to lift others up.
- Women surround a woman whose toddler was having a meltdown. Y’all. If anyone did this for me I wouldn’t be able to contain the tears. So sweet.
- Food is about quality, not quantity. Again, so simple…why does it feel so hard sometimes?
- Again – KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PUTTING ON YOUR BODY. These counterfeit products are being sold everywhere, but the sad thing is that there are some brands that have these toxic ingredients in their products, counterfeit or not.
- Leadership lessons from a Navy SEAL. I’m listening.