Y’all, I’m so excited that it’s finally Friday, although the week has seriously flown by. Our Thursdays are pretty crazy and honestly make it so that Friday feels like a full blown vacation so you can bet I’ll be living it up today. I may (emphasis on the may) even take a little nap. It’s about to get W I L D.
What are you guys up to this weekend? I’ll be trying to figure out what the heck to do with wild boys cooped up in a house (again) with it cold and rainy outside. Send pizza. And wine.
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend, spent hugging the ones you love. Oh, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Best photos from the Olympics so far – all the feelings!
- Can you even imagine giving birth in the hospital hallway?!
- Some heated (and in my opinion well deserved) words for Sports Illustrated. It’s not empowerment. We’re more than bodies – why don’t we actually showcase that instead? Just a thought.
- This cake. The end.
- I would totally buy a house in Italy for 1 Euro. Yes, yes I would. Who’s with me?
- Want people to like you? 10 things you should never do.
- In case you were wondering what it means to parent an Olympian. I’m not ruling it out…how weird would that be?
- Fragrance is the new second hand smoke. Did you know that 4,000 different ingredients (or a combination of any of them) are what make up fragrance in products? And not a single one has to be disclosed?