GUYSSSSSSS it is so cold. I just can’t believe how cold it is here without any kind of snow or anything…just bitter, screaming cold. And I hate being the one that only talks about the weather, but it’s basically running our life right now because there’s not a CHANCE I’m getting outside for more than the 5 seconds it takes to walk to the mailbox.
Which leads me to another quick topic – I used to handle the cold really well and then all of a sudden this year it feels colder and I don’t like it. Is this a sign of aging? Am I getting too old for my year-round shorts uniform and flip-flops? I’m sure the answer is a resounding yes, but still. Not sure how to handle it.
ALSO, in case you guys haven’t seen Beautycounter’s winter sale then make sure you hop on over ASAP. SO many amazing makeup products at 30% off (which, by the way, is more of a discount than I get as a consultant)! Just make sure you enter the code ‘WINTERSALE’ at checkout to get that discount! My favorites? Well, I adore the Winter Jewels Palette, the Color Pinch Cream Blush in Caramel (I use this daily), and really any of the brushes!
I hope you guys have a cozy, wonderful weekend with the people you love the most. Enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it – and happy New Year! XOXO
- Really digging this curry chicken salad – how yummy does it look?!
- 6 apps your kids DO NOT NEED. Man, this parenting thing can be scary sometimes!
- Love this letter – and every mom needs to read it and take it to heart!
- Best photos of 2017 are so stunning! Some are a little over-processed for my liking, but beautiful nonetheless.
- I feel like I could eat gallons of this dukkah roasted vegetable salad. Or pounds. Or both.
- If ever there was a post that described me to a ‘T’, this is it! I’m an INFJ, which is apparently the least common personality type in the world. Who knew?
- Don’t watch this video unless you feel like sobbing uncontrollably happy tears. Fair warning.
- A little encouragement for my mama friends out there. And lots of hugs.
- 10 tips for raising well-adjusted kids – solid advice if you ask me (and definitely a bunch of things I need to work on).
- This goal-setting series is incredible. Cannot recommend it enough!