Another week of sickies in the books, y’all. My boys – all three of them – have been either coming down with something, in the middle of something, or recovering from something all week. And as I write this I have a tickle in my throat; I feel like maybe I was getting too cocky? Fingers crossed a day of drinking tons of water and a good night’s sleep will ward off the junk, amen?
So what are you guys going to be up to this weekend? I’m hoping that my attempts at wellness will be successful and that maybe (just maybe?) a week of no sleep for our family will be caught up with over the weekend. Think my 5 and 2 year olds will sleep in? No? 🙂
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend filled with people you love, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- SO EXCITED about the royal engagement, and this interview makes me love it even more!!!
- 4 tips to detach yourself from your phone. NEED.
- Our weather is super nice right now but not anywhere near cold. For those of you who have it chilly? Here’s how to hygge…
- 10 things to not give a crap about this Christmas. Just a big resounding yes to all of it!
- The results of polio. I had no idea – super intriguing!
- Bourbon delight bars – TWIST MY ARM.
- Bulletproof peppermint mocha – not mad about it!
- How gorgeous is this dried orange garland?!
- Is this even real life? Please say yes.
- In honor of inspiration.